Home - School Contract
STEPHEN HAWKING SCHOOL WILL:
- ensure that all children receive a broad and balanced curriculum, making the curriculum and other school documentation available to you.
- establish an effective method of home - school communication with each family, written diary or phone calls.
- at the Annual Review meeting, or just after admission, work with you to set clear individual targets for your child to achieve within a year.
- provide clear and accurate reports on your child’s progress through end of term reports and Annual Reviews.
- involve parents in decision making regarding their child’s education and other key issues of school development.
- ensure that their child attends school each day, informing the school promptly of any unavoidable absence.
- attend Annual Review and target setting meetings.
- participate in the agreed system of home - school communication.
- attend parents meetings and take part in discussions and decision making.
- raise problems and issues that are affecting their child’s progress with the relevant member of staff.
- support their child’s learning at school and at home.